USDA and USTR Announce Progress on Implementation of U.S.-China Phase One AgreementUSDA
- Signing a protocol that allows the importation of U.S. fresh chipping potatoes (U.S. Chipping Potatoes Protocol Announcement);
- Lifting the ban on imports of U.S. poultry and poultry products, including pet food containing poultry products (Poultry and Poultry Products Announcement);
- Lifting restrictions on imports of U.S. pet food containing ruminant material (Pet Food with Ruminant Ingredients Announcement);
- Updating lists of facilities approved for exporting animal protein, pet food, dairy, infant formula, and tallow for industry use to China;
- Updating the lists of products that can be exported to China as feed additives; and
- Updating an approved list of U.S. seafood species that can be exported to China.